Pro, Tour, and New Local Changes
The time is fast approaching! SFR will be hosting the SCCA Pro Solo and National Tour at Crow’s landing in June. If you haven’t done so, go register at Motorsportreg.
For our local events, the following changes will be occurring:
- No leading zeroes are allowed in car numbers. For ex: 003 will not be honored; you will be 3.
- The range of car numbers is up to 999. Be careful on your choice though as these won’t be honored at a national event.
- Run groups will be rebalanced and posted before the next local event
- We’ll be trying a 2-rungroup morning, 4-rungroup afternoon setup. Registration closure is still at noon for now. This should help things flow better in the morning as well as allow real on-the-fly worker change in the afternoon.
- The price changes announced at round 5 will now take effect. Prereg on MSR will be $40. Registration on-site will be $50. That does not include the cost of a temporary membership.